Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Wash Up

Rather than having to pull shit outta my ass for a game I don't fondly remember, I'm gonna just blurt out a few things about yesterday.

-I played very shit
-There was no movement up front for passes.
-We focused more on dishing out payback than playing the game (except Sanji and Simon)
-Our fitness sucks balls.
-Teamwork sucks balls.
-Our shooting sucks balls.
-Freekicks suck balls.

You'd think that our name was Dutch ball suckers. We sucked. In general, I think yesterday was a good test of how we'd fail under finals pressure. As Simon said, we were on tilt after some dodgy tackles and diving were happening before us, but that's soccer. Win first, dish out shit second.

I know it sounds like a stupid idea but considering our worrying slump in form, may I suggest some training sessions in the lead up to finals? Just an idea to keep your minds occupied...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?